[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fullwidth_slideshow images=”10973″][/vc_column][/vc_row][mk_page_section speed_factor=”4″ padding_top=”30″ first_page=”true” last_page=”true”][vc_column width=”1/4″][mk_image src=”https://thepowerisnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/hope_ambassadors.png” crop=”false” align=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text el_class=”red_bullets”]
- A Hope Ambassador is a volunteer position for people who are interested in a career in real estate as an agent. It is part -time and their primary responsibility is to learn and to promote The Power Is Now Home Ownership Movement.
- Hope Ambassador’s must be enrolled in The Power Is Now Agent Licensing Program to participate.
- The Hope Ambassador’s role is to promote homeownership everywhere they go (work, home, school, church, community organizations, clubs and their neighborhood) to build their brand as an advocate for homeownership.
- Hope Ambassadors promote and provide information about The Power Is Now Online Homebuyer Seminars and Live Seminars in their community by distributing flyers and posting our marketing materials on their social media website.
- Hope Ambassadors share research and other academic resources available on The Power Is Now website to educate people about loan programs, the home-buying process and selling a home.
- Hope Ambassadors volunteer at our homebuyer workshops and special events to set up and great attendees.
- Hope Ambassadors participate in our weekly agent sales and training meeting to learn about real estate sale and mortgage lending programs by video conferencing.
- Hope Ambassadors are assigned to a license agent as marketing partner to assist the agent in marketing and promotion in the Hope Ambassador’s market area and for mentoring and business development training.
- After six months of active participation in the program and successfully passing the state exam and being issued a license to sell real estate, Hope Ambassadors receive a scholarship for reimbursement of all education and licensing fees to become a real estate agent. In addition, they will receive a 25% referral fee on all commission earned by their assigned agent partner, if they were responsible for referring the client to their assigned agent.
[/vc_column_text][mk_button corner_style=”rounded” size=”medium” bg_color=”#be0101″ url=”hope-ambassadors-registration” align=”center” fullwidth=”true”]BECOME A HOPE AMBASSADOR[/mk_button][/vc_column][/mk_page_section]