- The program is for Real Estate Professionals only.
- Record a 20 minute interview about you and the property for-sale through a video/audio platform with show Host Eric Frazier.
- You will be able to invite your sellers and other members of your team to join the interview. The recording will professionally edited and include up to 20 pictures of the property which can viewed on the Blogtalkradio Radio Player and The Power Is Now Radio/TV websites.
- The Power Is Now will post the final interview on all of our social media accounts. These accounts includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIN.
- We will also write a press release about the interview and post it on PR Websites (Public Release) used by news agencies.
- We will also create a promotional flyer and send it thousands of real estate’s agents and consumers who are part of the Power Is Now network and promoted to blogtalkradio.com/thepowerisnow where we have over 1 million listeners.
- You will also receive the embed code to place the radio player on your website. Having the radio player on your website will insure that anyone coming to your website will see and hear the interview.
- You will also have the link to the interview to send to all prospective buyers, fellow real estate agents and of course your clients. The link will be embeded on the Power Is Now Radio Magazine and you will be on the cover.
- You will receive two full page ads in The PIN Magazine to promote one listing and your business. You can only promote one listing at a time. So we suggest one page to promote your business and one page to promote the listing. The magazine is distributed online nationwide and is a free e-zine.
If you have any questions about advertising please call Kim Collier, Director of Publishing at (800)401-8994 Ext. 712 or Christina Kimble Sr. Relationship Manager directly at (800)401-8994 Ext. 705