The Power Is Now Inc. has created the Buyers & Sellers Club, a wealth initiative that seeks economic empowerment for Americans by changing attitudes toward financial literacy and financial independence.
The Objective of the Wealth Initiative is to encourage:
1. Knowledge – Knowledge is the Power you need to build wealth.
2. Commitment to Financial Independence – We must take Individual responsibility for our lives.
3. Investment in real estate – We must prioritize ownership in real property as opposed to personal property.
4. Financial and Credit Management – We must live within our means and not abuse credit.
5. Creating Wealth – We must understand that wealth is a mindset that become an asset and legacy overtime.
All 5 enables Reinvestment in Children, Businesses, and Community.
The Power Is Now Wealth Initiative seeks economic empowerment for all people by changing their mindset toward financial literacy and financial independence.
10-POINT WEALTH BUILDING PLEDGE
he Power Is Now Media Buyers & Sellers Club, is a wealth initiative that seeks economic empowerment for Americans by changing attitudes toward financial literacy and financial independence. Take the pledge today and join the club today.
I, (state your name), from this day forward, declare before my God, my family and my community a renewed commitment to build wealth and to leave a legacy and an inheritance for my family and my community. I pledge the following:
1. To save and invest 10 to 20 percent of my after-tax income
2. To be a proactive and informed investor in real estate
3. To be disciplined and knowledgeable consumer in my spending
4. To measure my personal wealth by net worth and not my income
5. To engage in sound budgeting, credit and tax management practices
6. To teach business & financial principles to my children & demostrate them in my actions
7. To use a portion of my wealth to strengthen my family and my community
8. To be humble and not live extravagantly saving instead of consuming
9. To establish a living trust to ensure my wealth is passed onto my family, and my community
10. To maximize my earning power through a commitment to financial literacy and professional development